Kenya Connection Ministries International started in 2002 in response to Gods call to take care of orphans, the poor, the widows, the sick and all the underserved in the community in obedience to the word of our Lord.
“Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me.” Mark 9: 37 NIV.
In 2003 Humphrey and a group of Christians from Mars Hill teamed up together in answer to that calling. Since then the team has been raising sponsorship for orphaned and poor in Kenya. The focus is to subsidize for the food, medical care, school levies, books, and supplies, uniform. The Sponsorship team has grown since then to include support from many parts in the states from churches, groups, and individuals.
At present we have 170 children. One of our memorable days is connection days, that is the day we moment with our kids from various regions in Kenya to do counseling, provide them with food subsidies, to monitor their school progress and health. We also do games and craft. Socialize & connect with the kids.
“And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me.” Mathew 18:5 NIV
Both members are assigned to visit various regions where they team up with coordinators in the field together with the kids. Usually a day our sponsored children look forward to.
Other areas that we are working in is Ministry at the Hospitals and a Bible School.
- Container #7 Has Arrived!! (6/6/2017)
- MEET ALICE GACHARA (5/20/2016)
- MEET VELARY KANANA (5/20/2016)
- Kirubia and Tharaka Connection Day (4/22/2016)
- Kirubia and Tharaka Connection days (2/27/2016)
- Cleaning at the chief’s office (1/29/2016)
- CONNECTION DAYS (1/15/2016)
- COMMUNITY SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (C.S.R) (1/15/2016)
- Rescue Case (1/23/2015)
- Mars Hill Here they come! Kirubia (7/19/2014)
- Connection day (7/11/2014)
- Connection Days (6/6/2014)
- POLLY MWENDE & CAROLINE TEMPORARY SHELTER (5/15/2014)
- KCK CONNECTION DAY (3/21/2014)
- SCHOOL VISIT (3/3/2014)
- Mama Ellyjoy VISITS Kids At A Neighbor Children Home (2/21/2014)
- CONNECTION DAY (12/20/2013)
- Visits, Stuff, Schools, and Connections (10/11/2013)
- TEMPORARY SHELTER (8/29/2013)