To all of our wonderful sponsors and supporters
Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
The board, members, and volunteers here at Kenya Connection Kids would like to wish you the Merriest of Christmas’ and the Happiest of New Years.
It has been an eventful year for us here at KCK as we celebrated 10 years of service to our Lord. We have, like each of you, had our ups and downs. Our ups have included
- The delivery of a container in June
- The hiring of Mama Phelistas
- A successful Mission Trip in July
- The yard sale
- The Glory Hous fundraiser in October
- A well received Ken Ya Run 5K in November
For all this we also had our downs
- Praise continues to suffer from the tumor in his sinuses
- We lost Peter to his illness
But in the end we still praise our Lord for all mercies and graces that he bestows on us.
Blessing to all (and to all a good night)